Bel Air has Partnered with Phillips Federal Division
to Provide Mass Finishing
Process Technology Solutions
for Mil/Aero & Federal Applications
Tumbling, Deburring & Polishing Systems
Equipment & Media Developed for Your 3d Printed or Conventionally Produced Part.
What is the Perfect Finishing Process & Equipment for ‘Your' Part?
Whether it is a 3D printed (additive manufactured) or a conventionally produced part, our process is simple:
- ‘You’ provide a sample of the part to be finished.
- We develop and document the optimum finishing process for your component.
- We specify and manufacture the finishing equipment and finishing supplies, at the lowest possible cost.
In addition to producing perfectly finished parts, Bel Air Finishing also provides end-to-end solutions with parts cleaning & drying, wastewater treatment, and even metrology equipment.
- Rapid +TCT Conference, September 13 – 15, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois
Mass Finishing & Post-Processing Workshops
- November 18th, 2021 at Bel Air
- November 18th, 2021 Virtual Session
- TBD Training Session – Army Rock Island Arsenal Center of Excellence
- May TBD, 2022 at Bel Air
- May TBD, 2022 Virtual Session
- 50+ years of finishing experience
- Post-processing solutions for 3D and additive manufacturing
- Bespoke state-of-the-art surface finishing process technologies
- Process-orientated finishing strategies that guarantee precision-manufactured repeatability
- Bel Air develops & distributes low & high density preformed tumble media of all shapes, sizes, and materials for any deburring, polishing, or surface finishing operation
- Free sample part-processing. Provide Bel Air with a sample of your product. We will develop a finishing process for you in our state-of-the-art process technology center: specifying both the manufacturing process and the required equipment to finish your part
- Best-in-class, tool honing solutions that ensure precision edge preparation
- Custom-tailored training programs and seminars to ensure that our clients get the best out of their Bel Air equipment
- What can I say about quality control procedures and processes
- Quality control: AS9100
Mass Finishing Equipment and Supplies for 3D Printed
or Conventionally Produced Parts.
Bel Air provides a wide array of mass finishing equipment and supplies, allowing you to find finishing solutions that both fit your budget and meet your post-processing needs. Our equipment and media provide quality results on DMLS, SLA, FMO, and all other metal and plastic additive manufacturing.
The 3D printing, or additive manufacturing, of metal parts, permits designers and manufactures to produce complex components without the need to invest in complex single-purpose, multi-stage tooling. Bel Air’s range of 3-D post-processing finishing solutions will put the finishing touch on these parts, check out our ‘before & after’ samples library:
There are several methods of 3d printing plastic parts with the most common being fused deposition modeling (FDM), stereolithography (SLA), PolyJet technology, or selective layer sintering (SLS). Whatever manufacturing method was used, the parts will require post-processing for surface finish and color (dyeing), check out our ‘before & after’ samples library:
High Energy Finisher
Send Us ‘Your' Part!
Let us help you solve your mass finishing needs. We take great pride in our reputation for helping our customers find the optimum finishing solutions for a variety of different industries, materials, production processes and product finishing specifications. In jewelry finishing, metal finishing, precious metal polishing, and precious metal recovery, Bel Air provides mass finishing solutions without peer.